Christmas can be the most challenging time of year for whole food eaters. They want to eat healthy, they want to keep their families eating healthy, but it is simply overwhelming during the busy Christmas season
Wouldn’t it be great if YOU could be the one to help them when they need it most?
We have done ALL the research, we have created ALL the content, we have even BUILT the webpage for you. You just have to put your name on it and claim it as your own!
Get Instant Access To:
1) 4 Whole Foods Approved Holiday Drinks
2) Cheat Day During the Christmas Season Yay or Nay
3) Holiday Inspired Fruits and Veggie Snacks
4) How Being Whole on Christmas Prepares You for Your New Year’s Resolution
5) New Year Planning – How to Prepare for Whole 30 After the Holidays
6) Should You Start the Whole Foods Diet During the Holidays 7) The Importance of Staying Whole for Christmas
8) Type of Whole Foods Christmas Cookies
9) Whole Foods Christmas Party Ideas
10) Ideas for Whole Foods Stocking Stuffers
5 pages, 2152 words.
1) Christmas Eve Whole Food Ideas
2) Christmas Breakfast Whole Food Ideas
3) Christmas Dinner Whole Food Ideas
4) Christmas Desserts Whole Food Ideas
5) Tips for Staying Whole During Christmas
6) And More
Report Opt in Page
Webinar Speaking Points
Social Media Images
2 MP4 Videos With SlideDeck
Get Instant Access to Everything:
* Report Opt in Page
* Video SlideDecks
* Powerpoint Slides
* Webinar Handout
* Webinar Speaking Points
* Social Media Images
$49.95 $14.95 Today
How Can You Make This Work for You Today?
Add the Images to Social Media
Get your audience talking about Whole Food Thanksgiving. Use hashtags on Twitter and Instagram to generate even more buzz
Add the Videos to Youtube
Build trust easily by teaching something valuable. Our videos are filled with tips to help your audience stay Whole Food Focused during the busy Thanksgiving season.
Send them to your Opt In Page to Grab Their Free Report
After you have proved yourself to your audience, send them to our pre-made opt-in page so they can grab their free report.
Invite Them to Your Webinar
Once they have opted in to your report, invite them to your webinar using our three pronged webinar strategy. You get powerpoint slides, speaking points, and a webinar handout for guests. This is a great way to build audience interaction and capture their attention!